Hello Hello

Monday, April 06, 2015

Sitting goose

yesterday, Costco lot

I have long thought Canada geese extraordinarily mean, aggressive creatures. And I have often wondered why Canada doesn't attempt to rebrand this bird who is the polar opposite of every Canadian I have ever met.

Mind, I am not sure they can disavow it entirely, but if I were Canada, I might try to assign the responsibility for this beastly beauty to one province alone, really boil it down to one place that should be held accountable. Then when people complained about the foul-natured fowl, I would reinforce the rebrand. Oh, the Saskatchewan goose? THE MEANEST, I know.

That said, I want to be very specific about the flip side of this picture. This guarding and protecting of such a prickly creature at its most vulnerable? It happened here. This is Winston-Salem at its finest, and that needn't be diluted at all.
Post a Comment