Hello Hello

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Extra, extra


The good news is that I got to Baptist safely and found a parking space really close to the door.

The good news is that on ice days, many people cancel their appointments, so even though I got to the vascular lab early, so early, because I left myself enough time to drive safely, they saw me right away.

The good news is that the same thing happened when I went up to the fifth floor of Janeway, where the vascular surgeon is.

The good news is that she was very kind and took the time to explain.

The good news is that it is no worse than I thought. In one way it's actually better, but in another way it may be worse, so I am averaging those out and calling it even.

The good news is that I made it home safely, and because I took today off work and the schools are closed, now I get to hang out under a blanket on the sofa with my boys and play card games.

WIN.
Post a Comment