Wednesday, August 22, 2012

as promised and goodbye


I told you I had big news.

At the beginning of this month I quietly withdrew the youngest from the school system and began homeschooling. Make no mistake, though --- I truly believe in our school system, and the oldest will stay in it.

Because I have several friends who are current or former professional educators who have lovingly agreed to advise me along the way, I have begun a separate (and rather boring, I fear) blog detailing our days. I invite you all to visit me there: Schooling George is at http://schoolinggeorge.blogspot.com

That said Life in Forsyth will go dark for the foreseeable future. My goal is for George to return to WSFCS by middle school, and I reserve the right to fire up the LiF engines at that time.

I've had so much fun here. Thank you.
Post a Comment