Hello Hello

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Phonophoto(s) of the day(s)

A weekend retrospective in phonophotos, if you will...

First, a note: this October has been glorious. So much so that if it doesn't end soon, I'm going to fall over dead from exhaustion. I can't justify a day spent at home in my pjs being sluggy when it's this pretty out. And frankly my modus operandi is to oscillate between GO HERE! NOW HERE! NOW THERE! and  Hey! It's cold and rainy! Let's not get dressed today! And those are the days I rest, only when it's never cold and rainy, this system fails. I'm pooped!

And now...




1. FUR WRISTLETS. CHECK THEM. THEY ARE AMAZING.

2. The youngest and I very much enjoyed our "skate date", though he categorically refused to let me taste his snowcone for poison. (You can never be too careful!)

3. The roofline of the church reminds me of the Sawtooth building.
Post a Comment