Hello Hello

Thursday, September 15, 2011

WANTED: Local Graphic Designer with an Affinity for Community and Middle Schoolers

I am looking for a graphic designer or illustrator to design something for the oldest's middle school. Specifically for an afterschool club of a rock band nature. I estimate that it's about two hours of work for someone who knows what they're doing, but as I don't, it could take fifteen minutes for all I know.

Sadly in this time of cutbacks, there is simply no money to put toward the services of said graphic designer. However, I am happy to post about said graphic designer, acknowledging his or her wonderfully kind donation of services. I can even throw a banner up in the righthand column. (Or treat you to a bag of maple sugar cotton candy when the Dixie Classic ramps up! Your very own fancy chicken phonophoto! I'm like an old fashioned bartering post, only with no money. Did I mention that?)

Email me if you are this designer, pls.
Post a Comment