Hello Hello

Sunday, April 03, 2011

So, ouch

Forgive the quiet - apparently I have kidney stones. Multiple ones. Bilaterally.

1. Baptist ER (or whatever they'd like to be called now) did an exceptionally good job of quick pain management, diagnosis and treatment on a Friday night/Saturday morning. Accordingly I recommend them as your go-to place should you ever wake up and think you have to be dying you are in so much pain.

2. Because I've basically been lying in bed in a stupor ever since, I have no phonophotos, daily or otherwise, to offer you. (I did manage to get up and actually shower today - go, me! )

3. I offer you this instead. It had me all teary, especially numbers 1, 15, 19, and 21. Happy tears, no worries.

4. I'm hopeful tomorrow I may even get fully clothed. Like not in pajamas. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment