Hello Hello

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Local etsy and other love

A wise person advised me to first and foremost let LiF make me happy. I feel a little bit selfish taking that advice, but if there was ever a time to be mildly me-ist, I think this may be it.

Accordingly please find new local etsy love in its regular place in the righthand column, because wowsers, local etsy goodness makes me happy.

I'll also happily accept contributions of original pieces, photos, poems, recommendations, vignettes, etc. during the next few weeks, because taking it easy and getting a glimpse of the other side, the reader side, would also make me happy.

(I'm really embracing this new selfishness, hahaha.)

Please email me at hippo.hippo@gmail.com with any questions.

And thanks, y'all. You know, for being, well, y'all.

Post a Comment