Hello Hello

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Local Won't You Be My Valentine?

The Catahoulas fairly flew out of the shelter to new homes. Whee! Goodbye, good dogs!

And then I had the st-RANGEST email, asking me which shelter dog was more like my dogs. And at the time there weren't any contenders available at FCAC, so I pointed out a few Germalian Black and Tans on Petfinder, shook my head in wonderment, and went on my merry little way.

But ta-da! Someone else dropped off another litter of puppies at the shelter! Though they've been there three weeks, they are just now old enough to go home, and in amongst the herd there is one that looks awfully like a noble G. B. & T.
Meet Valentine! She's smooshy and sweet, and I want you to fall in love with her, take her home, AND SPAY HER.

OK, maybe not you. A vet. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Y'all, we have more animals than we have homes for animals in Forsyth County, so not only do I want you to fix all your animals, I want you to start giving stink-eyes to owners who don't.
photo credit: FCAC


Forsyth County Low-Cost Spay Neuter Clinic
Post a Comment