Hello Hello

Friday, January 14, 2011

Local Shooooze

Holy Frijole! How have I missed that we have SHOE ARTISTS in town?!?

Custom art is hand drawn or digitally created, and then painted by hand on Converse All Stars (Low or Hi-Top), Nine West pumps, Nike Air Force 1’s (Low or Mid), and many other high-quality brand shoes. Other elements like beads, bells, feathers, studs, nuts and bolts, charms and just about anything you can imagine can be added as well!

All designs are one-of-a-kind, and are guaranteed to NEVER be duplicated for another client.


I don't know, but miss it I did, until the most recent Sawtooth offerings landed in my inbox, and I learned that our local shoe artists are teaching a shoe art class in February!

...Alas it's a class for middle schoolers, and I don't think I could pass for one, or believe you me, I would be getting my shoe art ON.

Intellexual Technology & Design, Shoe Art page
Sawtooth School for Visual Arts
Post a Comment