Hello Hello

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at DEFCON 2. I repeat, we are at DEFCON 2, over.

Y'all!

We are out of Ovaltine!


SWEET JEBEDIAH IN THE EARLY MORNING, WE'RE ALL GONERS!

No, not really, as the oldest and I have to go out later anyway. But hey, it does remind me of something else I wanted to find out: do any local stores deliver?

In DC (and the suburbs and the exurbs), there are grocery delivery services. I used one when I was on bedrest. I have a friend who swore by one when her very, very active twins were 18 months old. I've known others who were housebound or immuno-compromised for whom grocery delivery was also helpful.

I know Lowes Foods has Lowes Foods To Go, wherein you order online then drive up to get your groceries, and I think Harris Teeter has something similar, but I mean something where the groceries are driven all the way to YOU.

Anyone?

note: I don't need one. I just wondered. I like to know these things, my theory being that then I'll never need this information.
Post a Comment