Hello Hello

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

renewed, restored (but not yet unpacked)

That was the view from my hammock.

I got back last night from spending seven days in Orlando with my menfolk, the boys I love best. In between rides and shows, I hammocked and hot tubbed and ate Spinach Gnocchi and Eggs Benedict like it was my patriotic duty.

I'm so glad you all had a white Christmas, but I'm not at all jealous or regretful, because I needed palm trees, I needed parades, I needed away.

Today the washer beckons. The vacuum, as Pep must have molted three times over just to amuse herself in our absence. The still unsent Christmas cards. (Dear Loved Ones: Happy Epiphany!)

New local etsy love is up in the righthand column -- happy items to inspire new year's resolutions. Today's phonophoto will no doubt be a vacation photo, though I've no idea which one.

Oh! I have a gift for you! Look! I made you a video game! I had to run in place, jump, and do a victory dance which you see at game's end. The oldest and I found this in Innovations at Epcot; elsewhere in Epcot we also especially enjoyed the return of Captain Eo, starring Michael Jackson. (Wow, the 80s were phenomenal.)

More later; time to move the first load to the dryer.
Post a Comment