Hello Hello

Friday, November 12, 2010

Local Psychiatric Help 5¢


No Rules Theatre Company

presents
YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN
November 12-28
HanesBrands Theatre
209 N. Spruce

note: The November 12 debut is a special "pay what you can" performance. Show up at the ticket office prior to the 8 p.m. performance and pay whatever you can for a ticket. There are a limited number of tickets available, so be sure to show up early!


This musical was the eighth grade production when I was in that grade. I didn't have the wherewithal to dare audition, so I lent myself to the wardrobe department and spent a few weeks looking up from where I sat sewing a black zigzag to a yellow t-shirt every time someone yelled, "Lucy!" only to realize it was stage-Lucy being addressed, not me.

That said I remember the musical itself as brilliant fun and so cannot wait to take the oldest to it on this, the opening night. We're going to make a whole evening of it, too, by having dinner somewhere downtown first. Whee!


No Rules Theatre Company
HanesBrands Theatre, Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts
purchase tickets
Post a Comment