Hello Hello

Friday, November 19, 2010

Like THIS

This morning was another one of Those Mornings, and so I whipped by the Krankies Airstream after dropping off the oldest. And because the youngest learned to read last year, he immediately understood the words "ginger" and "cookie" and wanted one. I told him that was fine but to leave it on the seat next to him unopened because he couldn't eat it until after school. Then I took him there and dashed to the cafegymnatorium to begin my day by helping fourth graders build go-carts during first period. A few hours later I came out and got back in my car.

Y'ALL. Ignore pine trees. Ignore Yankee Candles. Go directly to Krankies and get yourself a ginger cookie to hang from your rearview, because THIS is how every vehicle should smell.
Post a Comment