Hello Hello

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Amazingly, I have never actually set myself on fire

I have however burned myself innumerable times attempting to iron, bake, or use a glue gun.

I've also been in a high-rise fire situation in DC (not my apartment but the next one over on the same floor).

And then of course this was a good time had by all.

-----
The Winston-Salem Fire Department is holding FREE holiday fire safety workshops, with topics to include fire prevention, cooking fire safety, electrical hazards, and the importance of home owner and apartment rental insurance.

Attendees can meet their local firefighters and win prizes.

All workshops will begin at 6 p.m. and will last an hour.

Upcoming workshops in November are:
  • Thursday, Nov. 11, at Rupert Bell Recreation Center, 1501 Mount Zion Pl.
  • Tuesday, Nov. 16, at Carl H. Russell Sr. Recreation Center, 3521 Carver School Rd.

Winston-Salem Fire Department
Rupert Bell Rec Center
Carl H. Russell Sr. Rec Center
Post a Comment