Hello Hello

Monday, September 27, 2010

So I'm working on a spreadsheet for next week

SWEET GUMDROPS OF SUNSHINE, 96 HOURS FROM NOW WE'LL BE DIXIE CLASSICKING!

For Maximum Friday After-School Fair Enjoyment, I think we're going with:

Agricadabra: 3 PM
Acrobatic Sway Poles: 4 PM
Pets Overboard: 5 PM
Demolition Derby: 7:30 PM

It is a Wendy's ride day, but I don't think we'll pony up $20 on Friday for wristbands; I'd rather do that Monday (also a Wendy's ride day) when I suspect lines will be shorter.

We've left ourselves a generous opening for dinner* and a lot of time for exhibit-perusing (Legos, giant pumpkin, FANCY CHICKENS, etc.), and we'll enter the fair near the ice rink building so we can pop in and pick up some maple sugar cotton candy. Whee!

* We'll hit one of the church/civic group booths. Specific recs always welcome.

Dixie Classic Fair 2010
Post a Comment