Hello Hello

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have a confession

I never saw Jaws in whole until two years ago.

YES, I KNOW IT IS A CLASSIC.

Alas I haven't seen E.T. at all.

I have seen both of the Crocodile Dundee movies! ...But only in Spanish.

YES, I AGREE. IT IS TRULY HORRIBLE. MY LIFE IS A CULTURAL WASTELAND. UNDERSTOOD.

But back to Jaws. Guess what? It's playing. Here. This weekend.

ASTUTE OBSERVATION FROM ANONYMOUS: NO. NO, IT'S NOT. THIS WAS LAST WEEKEND. ESBEE IS AN IDIOT. HOLY CANNOLI SHE IS AS DENSE AS A BRICK.

And you can get $2 off the ticket price by bringing along a can of tuna for Second Harvest Food Bank.

Tickets are $8 for you, me, and Joe Shmoe and $2 for UNCSA students with identification, and no, I have no idea if that means UNCSA students get in free with a can of tuna. (Probably if they dress and act like big, toothsome sharks they do. Hey, then it'd be like Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I have seen! Numerous times even!)

The Big Screen:
Treasures from the UNCSA Moving Image Archive
presents
JAWS
Saturday, August 28, 2010
7 PM

Main Theatre, ACE Exhibition Complex
UNCSA


UNCSA
UNCSA map
Second Harvest Food Bank of NWNC
Post a Comment