Hello Hello

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hrm...

Hula Hooping - An Introduction
with Monica Casey
Saturday, July 24th
10:45 AM to 11:45 AM
Yoga Gallery
633 N. Trade


Hooping for fitness with larger, heavier "modern" size hoops is a unique, fun way to blow off steam while burning hundreds of calories per hour. What may seem like a playful get together is actually an intense core and full body workout that will have you sweating... and laughing... in no time.

Local fitness instructor Monica Casey is very enthusiastic about bringing hoops back to the masses with her Winston Salem based company Monkey Hooper.

You must pre-register; space is limited. $20 fee, hoops will be supplied for classtime.


Given my complete failure at yoga, I'm apprehensive about trying this. Also, it seems like I might possibly accidentally kill myself. Hoop... in public... I'm thinking strangulation.


Monkey Hooper
Yoga Gallery
Post a Comment