Hello Hello

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

For the Birds

The oldest christened ours McBirdie's

I love my email. Every morning I wake up and have the great joy of unexpected missives from unexpected quarters. On any given morning I am surprised with recipes, event notices, recommendations, thank yous, questions, and advice, often from someone I've never even had the honor of meeting.

This morning I found an email from LiF Reader DK, whom I do have the pleasure of knowing, with a quite sad story of watching a bird yesterday trying to find water and a reminder not to forget our feathered friends during this drought and heat. He nicely suggested that I ask all of you to set out a saucer (or larger) of water. I would suggest in the shade, so as not to boil our feathered friends alive.
Post a Comment