Hello Hello

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bring Your Dinged-Up Goods

Replacements, Ltd. Silver Repair Clinic
Friday & Saturday, July 16th-17th
9 AM - 5 PM
1089 Knox Road, McLeansville

Silversmiths will be available to show you what can be done to restore and repair your sterling silver and silverplate heirlooms in ways you never thought possible!

Replacements, Ltd. silver artisans will examine your hollowware and flatware, and give estimates on the cost of repairs, replating, and polishing.

There is no charge for this service.

(Our most common restoration work includes repairing pieces damaged by garbage disposals, removing dents from hollowware, and replacing knife blades.)


One of my favorite wedding gifts was from my aunt, my mother's sister, who is an interior designer and has exceptional taste. She gave us three, antique serving pieces, each one charming and mismatched and from an estate sale, I would bet. I love the serving fork especially, as it looks quite like a pitchfork in shape. I have a hard time simply serving the green beans with it rather than stabbing them and chucking them over my shoulder exuberantly.

Replacements, Ltd.
Post a Comment