Make me feel better about it, OK?
Your mission: Show me a reflection made right here in good old Forsyth County. Lights or images or something reflected in or onto something else. Your reflection can be clear or hazy or any sort of reflection that makes you happy, however your reflection should be in photo form. Use whatever mechanism to take that photo you like, then send it to me in .jpg or .gif form.
- ALL PHOTOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS.
- You MAY enter more than one photo.
- Email me the photo(s), and I will upload it/them to this post so all can enjoy.
- You MAY NOT submit a previously submitted photo.
- Your entry constitutes a one time use grant (two if you garner judge praise). You retain ownership of your work.
- You are solely responsible for any damages arising from your entry, as well as any tax concerns should you win.
- Entries deemed as inappropriate by yours truly will neither be considered nor posted.
- Do not add a signature or watermark to your photo.
- Contest entries must be received by 5 pm EST on Wednesday, July 14th 2010.
An esteemed judge or two will select one winner. Not necessarily a consideration: photographic skill. Your entry will be judged on that intangible quality we call je ne sais quoi. (That's a fancy way of saying "Whichever wind blows the judge's skirt up.")
A LiF sticker worth kajillions plus a $10 giftcard to Target. They have lots of mirrors there. You might spot yourself.
GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL!
my photo: window of Brookstown Antiques