Hello Hello

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Mark your calendars!

I've had a bunch of emails asking me what my plans are with the boys this summer, how exactly do I plan to keep them entertained. I'm very blessed to have children who are frightfully good at what I call self-amusing, but among other activities, we'll be seeing a slew of these movies, some of which you may want to add to your own to do with children lists:

(organized in order of opening date)

May 7
Babies
Iron Man 2

May 21
Shrek Forever After

May 28
Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time

June 4
Marmaduke

June 11
The A-Team
The Karate Kid

June 18
Toy Story 3

July 2
The Last Airbender

July 9
Despicable Me

July 16
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

July 23
Ramona and Beezus

July 30
Cats & Dogs: the Revenge of Kitty Galore

August 20
Nanny McPhee Returns
Post a Comment