Hello Hello

Monday, May 03, 2010

I put a school countdown thingie in the righthand column

I KNOW. I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON WITH A HORRIBLE OUTLOOK. ALSO COMBINATION SKIN.

I am well aware that I need to keep their little noses to the grindstone -- and my Mommy nose as well. We still have EOGs and projects and PE performances and this and that and dris and drat and, and, and.

I KNOW.

...But the fact is I live for having my boys home. For barefoot days and cold luncheons outside. For the water bill being sky high because the sprinkler was left on for children and dogs to play in. For creekstomping and impromptu adventuring and not answering the phone if we're busy picking blackberries.

We have a heap of amazing things planned for this summer, though very few are pinned to an exact date. Only 25 more days of school! I can't wait.
Post a Comment