Hello Hello

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wanted: Local Groomer

Meet Lady, Esbette's betrothed's pup, who is in desperate need of a bath, a groom, and a de-mullet.

I suggested a call to Reynolda Vet, who ably handle my herd, but Esbette and Future Mr. Esbette are concerned that this level of bedragglement may be beyond RV's capacity.

I offered up Barkley Manor, whose mobile pet spas fairly haunt Buena Vista, but Esbette and F.M.E. are concerned that such lush pampering might be beyond their budget, given the upcoming nuptials.

Accordingly they asked if I would ask YOU for suggestions for good, local groomers on the cheap.

In other local dog news, Pep ate an entire, unopened package of mini-marshmallows this morning, bag and all. Raise your hand if you're surprised. Anyone? Anyone? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Post a Comment