Hello Hello

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Local Eco-Friendly

During this time of the year especially with the economy more people are coming to Freecycle hoping to fill their NEEDS. The thing is Freecycle is/was not created as a needy site. It was created as a means for people to keep usable items out of the landfill.

If you have NEEDS then you need to contact an agency prepared to help the needy. You can ask for wants and you can make offers, but lets keep it simple leaving out the Christmas wants & wishes. The sad stories are not needed here.

-general announcement, December 15th, Winston-Salem FreeCycle

See, this is why I just come up with "... And I mean EXACT" contests when I want to get rid of stuff. Speaking of which, someone asked me yesterday (hi, JB!) when those might start up again. The answer is In The Year Twenty-Ten!, which is how I've decided to refer to next year.

Winston-Salem FreeCycle
Post a Comment