Hello Hello

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Downward Facing Dog Face

Remember my one formal yoga experience, which was, to put it mildly, an abject failure? This would be the only way it could have been worse, I think, given my complete inability to keep my face completely still ever. (I'm a lifelong eye darter. I cannot look at a fixed point for very long at all.)

-----
About Face
Face Yoga Workshop
Sunday, December 6th
1 PM - 5 PM

New Planet Yoga
1150 Burke Street
Winston-Salem

Exercise your face with a fun and rejuvenating Face Yoga Workout! Amp up your beauty with:
  • Acupressure techniques for self-facial and scalp massage
  • Optimal foods to nourish face and body
  • Organic hair colors and natural nail care
  • Gemstones to support and enhance.
Beauty is a fluid notion - it responds to our ever-shifting perceptions. True beauty emerges from the inside. The face and body encase our inner beauty and must be maintained and nourished.

Cost: $30.00

New Planet Yoga, which for the record was not the site of my ever-so-brief yoga foray
Post a Comment