Hello Hello

Monday, November 02, 2009

Moving along...

My plan is always to be done shopping before Thanksgiving. It doesn't always fully happen, of course, but the vast bulk of my holiday gift selection is done before December 1st. After that I enjoy myself by decorating, baking, and helpfully pointing out gift ideas to everyone else.

In anticipation of this year's Shop Local series, I need your help updating the Shop Local list. To make it easy on you, I've moved the list of locally owned, independent shops in Forsyth County to the top of the right column. Look at it and tell me what stores are missing, either by commenting on this post or by emailing me.

SHOPS MUST HAVE A WEBSITE TO BE LISTED. And while I encourage you to remember and support local service industries, contractors, charities and such, the list is limited to shops.
Post a Comment