Hello Hello

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for... EXACT

I'm running around town today. It is cold and gray, and I am fighting the urge to be dramatic and pretend I feel homesickness for London. Accordingly, let's play a game, shall we? Specifically, let's play EXACT.

To recap the one rule: First person to correctly identify the location in comments wins bragging rights. Or, if he/she insists, something useless currently lying about my house, the nature of which is yet to be determined.

(But delivery would have to wait until the week after Thanksgiving, because I'm mulling over taking a week off the internet. With the exception of prewritten, regularly scheduled Shop Local holiday gift items, of course, set to begin the day after Thanksgiving. We'll see.)


Anyhow, in regards to the above phonophoto, WHERE AM I?
Post a Comment