Woman 1: I just want to be in better shape. You know?
Woman 2: Oh, I'm in fine shape. I do believe I'm a perfect circle.
I am a fan of the circles and their three-dimensional cousins, the spheres. Here are some of my favorites: peach pies, hoop earrings, my head as drawn by the youngest.
Your mission: There are a lot of good-looking, perfect circles (or spheres) and imperfect circles (or spheres) in this here county. Show us, in the form of a photo or three taken right here in fabulous Forsyth County.
- ALL PHOTOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS.
- You MAY enter more than one photo.
- Email me the photo(s), and I will upload it/them to this post so all can enjoy.
- You MAY submit a previously submitted, non-accoladed photo.
- Your entry constitutes a one time use grant (two if you garner judge praise). You retain ownership of your work.
- You are solely responsible for any damages arising from your entry, as well as any tax concerns should you win.
- Entries deemed as inappropriate by yours truly will not be considered.
- Do not add a signature or watermark to your photo.
- Contest entries must be received by 5 pm EST on Friday, October 16th 2009.
An esteemed and well-shaped judge or two will select one winner. Not a consideration: photographic skill. Your entry will be judged solely on that intangible quality we call je ne sais quoi. (That's a fancy way of saying "Whichever wind blows the judge's skirt up.")
A $10 giftcard to Target, whose logo is made up of many concentric circles.
GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL!
my photo: Salsa's beloved chicken toy