Hello Hello

Friday, October 30, 2009

I regret to inform you

that posting will be very light today as I again engage in mortal combat against the craft elements.

They won the battle yesterday, I am sad to inform, but I shall win the war.

I obtained new armaments last eve from A.C. Moore, including a very exciting glue, and stayed up late into the night drawing up a new plan of attack.

To the many who pretended to be my allies and suggested I save myself by surrendering: I consider each of you a traitor and a heretic.

There can be only one tomorrow: COSTUME AWESOMENESS.

update, 10:12 am: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have fulfilled the annual tradition of bleeding.

update, 11:36 am: The youngest has just announced that he would like to be a ghost instead, the kind made by cutting two eyeholes in a sheet, because, and I quote, "It's classical." The firing squad is too good for him.
Post a Comment