Hello Hello

Monday, September 28, 2009

Contests, Contests, Contests!

Judging for the Local Toys contest will not take place until this Thursday. I'll reveal the winner sometime that evening, most likely.

The winners of the best contests in town, aka The Dixie Classic ribboners, will be revealed Friday at 11 am, when the fair opens its gates, and I jog through them making a WOOO-WOOO noise and pumping my fist in the air.

Alas, I have no entries in this year's fair. Life got in the way. I feel pretty left out, but I'm certain some maple sugar cotton candy and fancy chicken admiring will make me feel better.

(While you wait for your own fair food and scenic fair vistas, go see all the Local Toys entries. I finished uploading them over the weekend. It's a pretty impressive field.)
Post a Comment