There's an entire aisle at Toys R Us that looks like someone poured Pepto Bismal down it, and I involuntarily shudder when I see that aisle. This reaction to pink overload is beginning to spill over to lesser amounts of pink.
Cure me. Show me something local, pink, and wonderful.
Offer up some pink therapy, in the form of a photo (or three) taken here in fabulous Forsyth County. The pink can be any shade. The photo can be of anything.
- ALL PHOTOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS.
- You MAY enter more than one photo.
- Email me the photo(s), and I will upload it/them to this post so all can enjoy.
- You MAY submit a previously submitted, non-accoladed photo.
- Your entry constitutes a one time use grant (two if you garner judge praise). You retain ownership of your work.
- You are solely responsible for any damages arising from your entry, as well as any tax concerns should you win.
- Entries deemed as inappropriate by yours truly will not be considered.
- Do not add a signature or watermark to your photo.
- Contest entries must be received by 5 pm EST on Friday, August 28th 2009.
An esteemed judge or two will select one winner. Not a consideration: photographic skill. Your entry will be judged solely on that intangible quality we call je ne sais quoi. (That's a fancy way of saying "Whichever wind blows the judge's skirt up.")
A $10 giftcard to Target.
GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL!
my photo: a precocious maple leaf that launched itself onto my patio table months early