Hello Hello

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

(whispering) School Supplies

I saw they'd been put out at the Target on Hanes Mall Boulevard ten days or so ago, the whole back corner set up with backpacks and pencils, lunchboxes and binders. And I thought to myself, "Huh. That seems early."

Then last week the Lands End Back-To-School catalogue plopped into my mailbox, full of brightly colored bags and fall clothes and such. Knowing that the youngest's Lands End lunchbox is at the end of its lifespan -3 years, I'm not complaining - when we were at Hanes Mall last weekend, we popped into Sears for a new one.

I know of at least one person who's gone farther and done all the school supply shopping for her children already. I'm not ready to go there quite yet, but in case you are, below are links to the Winston-Salem/Forsth County Schools 2009-2010 School Supplies lists.

It's my understanding that these are to be universal lists, for all WSFCS schools, for all classrooms, and that while some schools may elect not to require some of the listed items, no additional items should be required.

Elementary Schools
Middle Schools
High Schools
Post a Comment