Hello Hello

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's... not... possible...

I cannot believe this! They did away with it! "They" being the Dixie Classic powers-that-be, and "it" being the Artistic and Original Doorstop competition!

Do you realize what this means?!?!

I AM THE PENULTIMATE THIRD PLACE DIXIE CLASSIC DOORSTOP BUILDER.

It also means I'm going to need suggestions for a new signature competition,
and before anyone suggests Decorated Apple, they've done away with the Adults Ages 19+ class of that, too.

Hurry, y'all; the deadline for entry is September 1st!

JOYFUL UPDATE: Whoo! Alert LiF Reader Ben popped me an email to point out that the Artistic and Original Doorstop competition is indeed still on, though inexplicably listed among Chair Weaving, which may explain why I overlooked it before. L-243 here.

Dixie Classic Competitions (scroll down a bit)
Post a Comment