And so while the oldest is at camp next week, the youngest will console himself with purple popsicles and purple sidewalk chalk, a creekstomp with his purple bucket, a snuggle with his purple blanket.
Offer up some purple succor, in the form of a photo (or three) taken here in fabulous Forsyth County. The purple can be any shade.
- ALL PHOTOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS.
- You MAY enter more than one photo.
- Email me the photo(s), and I will upload it/them to this post so all can enjoy.
- You MAY submit a previously submitted, non-accoladed photo.
- Your entry constitutes a one time use grant (two if you garner judge praise). You retain ownership of your work.
- You are solely responsible for any damages arising from your entry, as well as any tax concerns should you win.
- Entries deemed as inappropriate by yours truly will not be considered.
- Do not add a signature or watermark to your photo.
- Contest entries must be received by 5 pm EST on Friday, June 26th 2009.
An esteemed judge or two WHO IS NOT THE YOUNGEST will select one winner. Not a consideration: photographic skill. Your entry will be judged solely on that intangible quality we call je ne sais quoi. (That's a fancy way of saying "Whichever wind blows the judge's skirt up.")
A $10 giftcard to Target.
GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL!
my photo: purple monster, who goes everywhere and is thankfully washable
END OF ENTRIES