I get a lot of comments from people about seeing things they don't see, even though they go to the same places. I suspect these are the gazelles of society, those who can walk and chew gum at the same time and so do not have to be hyper-aware of their surroundings. Accordingly, this week, you get to be me.
Show us a photo you have taken of a view looking downward somewhere in Forsyth County. The photo can be of anything. The photo can be taken using any kind of camera including phone.
- ALL PHOTOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS.
- Email me the photo(s), and I will upload it to this post so all can enjoy.
- You MAY submit a previously submitted, non-accoladed photo.
- Your entry constitutes a one time use grant (two if you garner judge praise). You retain ownership of your work.
- You are solely responsible for any damages arising from your entry, as well as any tax concerns should you win.
- Entries deemed as inappropriate by yours truly will not be considered.
- Do not add a signature or watermark to your photo.
- Contest entries must be received by 5 pm EST on Friday May 29th 2009.
An esteemed judge or two will select one winner. Not a consideration: photographic skill. Your entry will be judged solely on that intangible quality we call je ne sais quoi. (That's a fancy way of saying "Whichever wind blows the judge's skirt up.")
A $10 giftcard to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. You can use it to buy a doormat, a bath rug, or anything else to make the downward view more pleasing.
GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL!
my photo: sidewalk on Club Park Road, taken while walking