Hello Hello

Thursday, October 23, 2008

ATTN: PR Peeps

Esbette is coming into town for Fall Break at the end of next week. While here, she has to interview someone who works in public relations professionally. I'm not sure what the parameters are, but if you would be willing to meet with her while she's here (I want to say the 30th - 4th), please pop me an email.

---------- Esbette, stop reading HERE. -------------

I would be grateful if during the interview, you convinced her graduate school was a dead end road, an utter waste of time, malarkey, a contributing factor to a life of crime, or some such. If your interview leads to her dropping out and returning to Winston, I will be especially grateful, if you know what I mean and I think you do*.


* That's right. One of these babies!**

** Before you scoff, let me tell that will get you two of these babies (regrettably not including tax).
Post a Comment