Hello Hello

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's freezing in here. Are you trying to kill me?

Five now - I just counted. I have five friends housing aging parents or inlaws with various health or personality... considerations. I wonder if one day I'll live with one of my sons, drive his wife nuts with complaints about the thermostat settings and overcooked beef and such. I come from a long line of crusty, old souls, so probably.
-----

The Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center of Senior Services, Inc., provides a safe, caring environment for adults who need daily supervision, socialization and assistance with the activities of daily living. The Williams Center is a practical and appealing program for older adults who need specialized care but want to continue living in their own homes or community setting for as long as possible.


CAREGIVERS' NIGHT OUT!

1st Wednesday of Every Month

6:00 to 9:00 P.M.

Loved ones will enjoy an evening of planned activities, and refreshments will be provided. Caregivers can enjoy an evening out! Cost: $10.00 Registration is required each month. Call 721-6949 or 721-6948 to register.

Senior Services
Post a Comment