Hello Hello

Friday, August 15, 2008

Huh?

So I was on WashingtonPost.com just now, reading their review of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which review was the complete opposite of a rave. They panned it hard. Anyhow, they had links to reviews of other movies opening today, and at the bottom of their review for Vicky Cristina Barcelona (which did get a rave), I saw this:

Vicky Cristina Barcelona
(97 minutes, at area theaters) is rated PG-13 for adult themes, sexuality and smoking.

Bolding mine. And smoking? It's become hazardous to even see smoking now?

Once upon a time many years ago, I smoked. Like a chimney, no less. Now, sadly, I cannot smell smoke for any length of time without suffering a raging migraine. I get the objections to secondhand smoke. I really, really do.

But film of secondhand smoke?

Post a Comment