Hello Hello

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And I mean EXACT... (XVIII)

First person to email me the correct and exact location where I was standing when I took the above phono-photo wins a festive prize of autumnal holiday goodness from the stockpile of such items that I keep for the most magical of occasions. Specifically he/she wins...

A 3 foot skeleton! Hang him on your door and keep pesky traveling salesmen from bothering you! They'll be too busy contemplating whether your door decor is 4 months early or 8 months late to ever ring the doorbell! For added fun, take him apart and send individual green, plastic bones via US Mail to those people you feel never thought about you as much as they should have! Your first grade teacher! Your ex-neighbor! Great Aunt Tallulah! Trust me - they'll think about you now! And how!

As always, click on images for larger versions (and yes, 'tis I in that reflection). As always, Esbette is ineligible to play.
Post a Comment