Hello Hello

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And I mean EXACT... (XVII)

First person to email me the correct and exact location where I was standing when I took the above phono-photo wins a spectacular prize of unbearable happiness from the plethora of such items that I keep for festive occasions. Specifically he/she wins...

A bacon-scented air freshener! Hang it from your rearview mirror, your desk lamp, the end of your nose! Wherever you hang this brand-new item, the air will be thick with the tantalizing aroma of bacon! Not any foreign Canadian bacon scent either! No, this is fine, American bacon scent, ripe with tempting streaks of fat! God bless America, and God bless bacon, the ultimate white meat! Get ready for your friends to ask, "Is that bacon I smell?" And you'll reply, "No, it's fakin' bacon!" Then you'll all laugh heartily, because bacon brings people together!

As always, click on images for larger versions. As always, Esbette is ineligible to play.
Post a Comment