Hello Hello

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And I mean EXACT... (XIII)

First person to email me the correct and exact location where I was standing when I took the above phono-photo wins a spectacular prize of unparalleled quality from the vault of such items I have amassed in my home. Specifically he/she wins...

Christmas mini-tissues! This brand new package of ten (10) tissues fits neatly in your briefcase, in your glove compartment, in your cargo pants knee pocket! It's handy! It's dandy! You'll be full of holiday cheer each time you sneeze! Want to bring a smile to a pretty lady with allergies? Be gallant and offer her a tissue! Then wait for the laughter to begin when she feasts her red-rimmed, itchy eyes on the chihuahua who forgot to put on pants!

As always, click on images for larger versions. As always, Esbette is ineligible to play.
Post a Comment