Hello Hello

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And I mean EXACT... (X)

First person to email me the correct and exact location where I was standing when I took the above phono-photo wins a prize from the bounty of beauty I have accumulated lo my almost two score years on earth. Specifically he/she wins...
Two Power Rangers Spiral Notebooks! His and hers! Hers and his! However you divvy them up, you're sure to enjoy these fantastic, brand-new notebooks from the Dino Warriors rotation that unbeknownst to me came home from Target one day many years ago! When a child later needed a notebook for school, I was informed these were "no way, really uncool, Mom." Well, now they are cool, because enough time has elapsed that they have become vintage! You'll be the envy of all when you whip one of these out of your Trapper Keeper (not included) and write in it with your Lisa Frank scented pen (also not included)!

As always, click on images for larger versions. As always, Esbette is ineligible to play.
Post a Comment