Hello Hello

Saturday, March 29, 2008

CFDU

"I'm sorry. Where?"

"CFDU. It's a good school. I think I can learn a lot there in a short amount of time." I use my Take Me Seriously, I am All Business voice.

"Where is it? I've never even heard of it."

"Oh, it's here in Winston-Salem. Local. Easy-peasy."

"Can we back up? I feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation. I'm so confused."

"So anyway, I think this is my new career plan."

"What is your career plan? Going to CFU? What does that even stand for?"

"CFDU. Carpigiani Frozendessertuniversity." I mumble over the last three.

"Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. Your new career plan is to go to ice cream school."

"Not just ice cream!" I am all haughty indignation. "They also teach gelato and sorbet."

Carpigiani Frozen Dessert University
Post a Comment