Hello Hello

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And I mean EXACT

First person to email me the correct and exact location where I last October took the above phono-photo (which word I just created) wins a prize!

Specifically he or she wins his or her choice of unopened condiment from the photo below, neither of which is considered essential to The Southern Kitchen, yet both of which were found in my pantry.

Said condiment will be lovingly and festively gift-wrapped by yours truly so that you may truly enjoy it even before you open it and partake of its condimental goodness.

As always, click on images for larger versions. As always, Esbette, you are ineligible for prizes.


UPDATE, Thursday morning, 9:30:

Holy. I have over 200 entries in my email. I will announce the winner around 4 pm this afternoon.
Post a Comment