Hello Hello

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ahem

I've spent the day trying to be quiet so as not to disturb the youngest. Consequently, I read the entire paper - I mean ENTIRE - and I have a few announcements for those of you who may have just skimmed the paper, or poked around it, or even read it. Trust me: I read it more.

1. If you are a "Glass Fabricator", there's a position open for you (Trade).

2. Someone has a free doghouse. It's for a large dog (Treasure Seekers).

3. Everyone, please start sending poor Janice Gaston some "Gadgets and Gizmos" ideas so she can stop promoting Williams-Sonoma, which is owned by the detested Pottery Barn and thus needs no help since Williams-Somona is also on board with the Brainwash the Consumers with a Barrage of Catalogs Campaign (BCBCC).

4. Doughton & Hart, PLLC has renewed their membership in the Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce, and the Chamber thanks them. (WSCoC insert)

5. Helen Tran "got shafted" (ouch).

6. C. Roger Hill is displeased. (second letter)

I even read Sports, and I congratulate Chatham Central for their win over Mount Airy in what I believe is a game of girls' basketball, but don't hold me to that.

The Winston-Salem Journal
Post a Comment