Hello Hello

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gainful

Learn to Drive
Tractor-Trailers
No Experience Nec

The unemployment rate in the Winston-Salem metropolitan statistical area declined slightly in December to 4.3 percent, the N.C. Employment Security Commission reported yesterday.

Helper For Flooring
Installer Needed
Immediately.

The rate was 4.4 percent in November. The Winston-Salem MSA consists of Davie, Forsyth, Stokes and Yadkin counties.

HEAVY DUTY/Class 8
DIESEL Mechanic with
engine, drivetrain exp
or recent graduate.

-----

I continue to explore my career options for next year. I remain generally unqualified in the traditional sense, but I refuse to see that as a barrier to greatness. I'm still torn between Deadbeat Dad Bounty Hunter and Full-Time Dixie Classic Entrymaker, although this morning I toyed aloud with the possibility of truckdriving school.

On an unrelated note, my husband has taken to sighing repeatedly.

Full Winston-Salem Journal article on unemployment rate

Help Wanted Snippets are from today's W-S Journal Classifieds
Post a Comment