Hello Hello

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Double woo with fistpump

Longtime readers of LiF will remember that a few months back I was Girl Scout-less and lamenting such. Enter helmedwfu, who kindly emailed me yesterday to tell me it was 2008 cookie time!

And so I now have 2 boxes of Caramel deLites (aka Samosas) en route, plus 2 of Thin Mints, 2 of Peanut Butter Sandwiches (aka Do-Si-Dos), and 2 of Lemonades. I would love to order Peanut Butter Patties (aka Tagalongs), but alas, I have a painful personal history with them.

I plan to hide all 8 boxes in the freezer in the laundry room, behind the bags of peas which no child dares touch, lest evil veggie nutrients leach out onto him.

At just $3.50 a box, these cookies are a bargain compared to the Cub Scout popcorn, I must admit, though the popcorn is just as tasty in a salty way.

pics of cookies available, with nutrition info


Lest you don't have a Brownie or Girl Scout of your own (email link removed). I don't know what to tell you, other than thank you for trying to support Scouting.

Local Girl Scouting
Post a Comment