Hello Hello

Friday, November 02, 2007

While some slumber

Napping are one boy and two dogs. Probably, too, the cat, though I shan't go find her to verify this.

The youngest is giddily raking leaves in the backyard, which is to say he has found a rake with which he is strewing the leaves equally all about. The third dog, my good Salsa, is happily watching, ready to herd him at a moment's notice.

When I felt the wind this morning, I channeled my mother and exclaimed, "It's brisk out today!" Just now I said to the youngest, "Fall has fallen," and he corrected me and told me it wasn't fall, it was autumn and it was standing up.
-----

Central Library's Children's Book Sale
tomorrow from 9-5
Bag o' Books Clearance Sunday from 1-5
(Special Friends Preview today 1-6)
Questions? Call 703-3041
Post a Comment