Hello Hello

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WXIKLUTZY

Someone I know, who is lovely but sunstruck I suspect, suggested this as my new job. I'd heard about it, of course, but never looked into it, as it's not quite right for me*.

That said, being able to hang with Lanie Pope is tempting. But something tells me they are looking for someone who isn't prone to daily stupid accidents, who isn't hypothetically liable to gash - and I do mean GASH - her lip open licking an envelope.

On a completely unrelated note, antibacterial soap mixed with baking soda really does take blood out of white shirts.

Speaking of blood: The Winston-Salem Blood Center will celebrate our 25th Anniversary on Saturday, June 23, 2007 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please come by our center to help us celebrate with food, games and a whole lot more....

*especially since another someone recently told me the first four times she met me, she suspected I was tipsy. Like at 10 am. Hold the Tolly Carr jokes, please.
Post a Comment