Hello Hello

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh, hi, cat

So, Adventure Landing is that place up on Stratford with the miniature golf course with the giraffe. Right, that place near the mall.

Apparently you want to be there on June 16th for a celebration twofer.

1. It's the grand opening of Bumper Boats.

2. Hello Kitty visits. I have no idea why.

I also can't fathom where they are putting the Bumper Boats unless they've done away with a chunk of the unnecessarily large parking lot? Otherwise my money is on Course #3*, the one with all the water holes. A combo attraction of sorts - you sit in a raft in the water feature while brightly colored golf balls whiz by your head and a teen couple makes out at the nearby faux grotto hole.

Anyway, web coupons here.

*My husband and I prefer course #1. We have an ongoing joke about paying respect to The Rock, a seemingly random, and fabulously fake, boulder.
Post a Comment